Nicolette Fine Jewels Online features an assortment of fine jewelry pieces offered in an easy-to-shop marketplace. Some are designed by me, Nicolette. Some are curated through select jewelers and fabricators located all over the United States. Metals offered include 14K or 18K gold and platinum. Although I rarely work with sterling silver, there are a few exceptions sprinkled into the collection.
Please note that as each jewelry piece is crafted individually, gemstone weights may vary.
Jewelry Care & CleaningA few go-to notes in caring for your fine jewelry.
Fine jewelry is precious, and should be cared for correctly. These metals and gemstones are not indestructible– even diamonds!
- Remove jewelry before daily rituals of showering or applying any lotions & perfumes.
- Do not wear jewelry in swimming pools or hot tubs. Chlorine and chemicals damage precious metals and gems.
- It is best to remove jewelry before bedtime, and keep in a safe, dry place.
- Do not wear jewelry while cleaning. Exposure to cleaning solutions, abrasives, bleaches, or solvents can damage precious metals and gemstones.
- Do not wear jewelry items during strenuous activities, including weight lifting, horseback riding, swimming, tennis, gardening, hiking, biking/cycling, or other exercise activities.
- Keep jewelry away from chemicals - including perfumes, lotions, and cosmetics! Not only do these build up and “dirty” your jewels, but they may also damage the stones & metal. It is best to allow ample time for drying of any lotions and cosmetics before putting on jewelry items.
- Certain gemstones should not be subject to ultrasonic & steam cleaners. These gems include, but are not limited to: amber, apatite, azurite, green beryl, emerald, iolite, jade, kunzite, labradorite, lapis, malachite, moonstone, opal, peridot, pearls, tanzanite, tourmaline (all colors, including rubellite), turquoise, and zircon.
To clean your jewelry at home, start with a small bowl of warm water, mild dish soap, and a soft bristled toothbrush (a child’s toothbrush works well). Soak jewelry in warm, soapy water. Scrub gently and thoroughly with toothbrush. Focus on getting the bristles around and under any prongs, as well as above and under any diamonds and gems. Lay each jewelry item flat on a soft, dry cloth to air dry.
Delivery TimeShipping within 2-3 business days.
In-stock pieces ship within 2-3 business days. Made to order and custom items will ship within 4-6 weeks, or as specified. If your order is rush, please email email@example.com; I will do my best to accommodate your rush request.
ShippingShipping is FREE. ALWAYS.
Orders up to $10,000 will be shipped 2-3 day delivery. Orders above $10,000 will ship Overnight.
Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. Please note that all pieces ship with Signature Required upon delivery for insurance purposes. Please provide a shipping address at which an individual above the age of 21 will be able sign for your order.
Nicolette Fine Jewels is not responsible for the delayed delivery of packages due to recipient’s unavailability of signature. Nicolette Fine Jewels is not responsible for any delays due to weather or technical issues from the shipping carrier.
Sales TaxCalculated upon checkout.
All orders shipped within California are subject to California sales tax. Sales tax will be calculated based on shipping address upon checkout.
ReturnsReturn or exchange within 14 days.
It is my goal for you to be completely happy with your purchase. However, if you require a return or exchange, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the date of delivery. You will be provided a return shipping label - free of charge.
Items must be returned in original packaging, and in original, unworn condition, for full refund. Nicolette Fine Jewels reserves the right to reject any returned pieces that show damage, misuse, or wear.
After 14 days from delivery of order, all sales are final.
Custom orders are non-refundable.